Fulvic Enhanced Spray is formulated to provide soothing relief and help heal skin irritations, wounds, inflammations, dermatitis and wet eczema. It contains Essential Oils that can be effective for repelling insects with many additional healing benefits. The liquid base of the Enhanced spray also enhances the essential oils for itch and pain relief. The botanical analgesic compounds act quickly as an anti-inflammatory to relax the muscles, relieve pain and quiet the nerves.
Enhanced Spray is a food grade oil blend that conditions the skin and is not harmful to animals when licked.
This product is ideal for dogs and horses of all ages and sizes. Small applications at frequent intervals give the best results. For long-haired breeds, it may be necessary to clip hair from irritated area to expose the skin. Should the animal feel discomfort, there may be an allergic reaction. Discontinue use immediately although this is highly unlikely. You may spray onto your hands and then rub onto your pet.
It is a ‘molecular water’ base solution, enhanced with a blend of essentials oils, formulated by Fulvic Health and is one of a kind topical spray to provide immediate relief to wounds and injured, swollen areas. It is a natural antiseptic. It is an all-natural, herbal-based spray therapy for horses and dogs.
The natural use of Humates (Fulvic and Humic Acids) and herbs in preventative health care has
grown substantially in the last decade and offers fewer side effects, contra-indications or allergic
No, our product does not contain Aluminium (Al).
As a First Aid remedy against ulcers, bruises and as a compress for fast healing and pain relieving
remedy which helps regeneration of tissue and prevents formation of scars. Over a diseased area
as Fulvic and Zeolite draws toxicity out of the area, relieve pain and promote healing. Used on
Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, it helps promote healing. It is especially good for applications on an
affected area, or simply where a stronger action is required.
Since humic substances have existed in nature well before human existence, research continues today to determine the benefits of Fulvic and Humic Acid. Most importantly, clinical documentation of both the short-term and long-term use and safety of Humic/Fulvic Acids is available. The Humate ingredients (Humic and Fulvic Acid) does not cause allergic reactions, anaphylaxis (unexpected reactions) to other medicines; it is an apyrogen.
- Recognised Pharmacopoeia. Health enhancement claims apply to enhancement of normal health. They do not relate to enhancement of health from a compromised state.
- Recognised Monograph. All claims relating to symptoms shall be accompanied by the advice: “If symptoms persist consult your Veterinarian”
- Written Histories of use in the classical or traditional medical literature.
- Treat open wounds
- Treat from a boot rub to a large laceration
- Heal burns with minimum pain or scarring
- Eliminate discolouration due to skin bruises
- Act as a wide spectrum anti-microbial fungicide
- Treat rashes and skin irritations
- Help to heal cuts and abrasions
- Help heal insect bites, spider bites and snake bites
- Neutralize poison
- Muscular pain relief has been experienced as well