Hypochlorous acid (HOCl) is inspired by the animal’s body’s natural defences. The products are made of the same acid produced by the body to fight viruses and bacteria, making them completely safe for domestic animals. This stabilized form of HOCl has the potential application as an antimicrobial wound.
- Anti-pruritic (relieves itching)
- Encourages wound healing/granulation
- Biofilm effective (rids microorganisms such as; bacteria, fungi and protists)
- Organic compliant
- Odour neutralising
- Painless application
- Safe for all life stages
HOCL is the key in promoting healing in a variety of wound types. HOCl is unique in that it is able to penetrate and disrupt biofilm allowing for better antimicrobial control.
- Sweet Itch dermatitis and Rain Rot/dermatophytosis
- Hoof rot management
- Mud fever and greasy heal
- Management of:
- Itchy skin
- Burnt, sunburnt and dry skin
- Cuts, grazes, oozing wounds
Proprietary blend Ultrapure Hypochlorous Acid 330-370 ppm
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Spray onto the effected area. Do not remove the spray pump. Store at room temperature.
May not dilute or decant. Completely harmless to horses, humans and the environment. Safe around children. It doesn’t sting, and causes no harm around the eyes or if ingested. Eco-friendly. Painless application. Safe for all life stages.