Fulvic Acid usually carries 70 or more minerals and trace elements as part of its molecular complexes. Minerals are essential component in correct nutrition, particularly for young growing horses as a lack Fulvic Acids and Humic Acids shows that the major elements in their composition are Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, and Sulfur. (Gajdo-ová et al. 2001, Tan 2003, Kurková et al. 2004).
- The properties of carbon make it the backbone of organic molecules
- Hydrogen has the potential as a novel antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects
- Oxygen allows cellular respiration and muscle energy
- Nitrogen to prevent losing lean tissue after illness. Amino acids, which contain both nitrogen and sulphur which is needed for the repair of muscle tissue.
- Sulphur is a macro mineral and is an essential constituent of amino acids and is readily absorbed as this form is organic. The Fulvic Enhanced ™ ingredient is bonded to a calcium molecule which supply a chelated form of calcium with improved absorption.